Are you thinking about going to study in Canada? Do you want a few reasons to help you make a final decision? Year in and out, the number of students studying in a different country...Read More
Are you a business owner who is thinking of expanding your business and investments outside your country? As a business owner or an investor, you are always aware of the possibilities outside your country of origin or the place you live in. Whether it is because of consumer purchasing strength, the standard of living, or more conducive policies established by the government to accommodate businesses and investors, other countries might prove promising for your business and investments.
Investing in Canada is a great idea for many reasons that make the country a favorable climate for business success. These reasons are:
1. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Canada increased by 18.6% from 2018 to 2019. This increase was 42.5% higher than the previous 10-year FDI total average. This shows that there are multiple investments in Canada yearly and room for exponential business growth.
2. Canada has brought about 14 trade agreements with 51 countries which you, as an investor, will have direct access to nearly 1.5 billion customers and a combined GDP of US$49.3 trillion.
3. Canada’s transport infrastructure has poised them as number 1 globally, with coastal ports providing direct maritime access to Asia, Europe, and South America. The country also has 24 international airports, 17 seaports, and 117 border crossings to the USA.
4. Canada has the most highly educated talent according to the OECD’s education level indicator. Nearly 58% of Canadians between the ages of 25 to 64 have graduated from post-tertiary institutions.
5. The country also has the lowest tax on new businesses, making it a perfect destination for expansion and investment.
6. Canada is ranked highly in terms of political stability and a stable banking system. It is also seen as the second least corrupt country among the G20 countries and ranks 12th globally.
7. Canada also has a wonderful innovation and technology ecosystem, which helps connect businesses and investors with programs, initiatives, and incentives.
8. Quality of life: Canada has an environment conducive to its citizens’ personal growth. It has 3 of the world’s 10 most livable cities, ranked as 1 for the best quality of life and 4 as the best country for human freedom.
Nothing seems better than to have an environment where businesses, investments, and quality of life are nurtured and valued. Canada provides a thriving ecosystem for all.
Canada extends permanent visas to business owners and investors willing to create jobs and invest in the Canadian economy.
Canada understands the need for job creation for its citizens as well as valuable investments in the economy. This visa is only extended to business owners and investors that will add value to the Canadian economy.
There are many benefits of becoming a business owner in Canada. These vary from the province or territory your business is located in and what provisions they have made to accommodate new businesses.
These benefits include:
Seven out of the ten Canadian provinces offer an investment stream that eventually leads to permanent residency. Eligible candidates must comply with the following minimum requirements:
Entrepreneur visas require a profound understanding of the Canadian economy, business marketplace, the need of the foreign entrepreneur, what is behind the policies of each province, and how we can leverage that as well as accounting and immigration policies. It is a complex process that requires the utmost proficiency and knowledge of the Canadian system on many levels.
CISdesk enjoys a wealth of knowledge of the Canadian economy. It has been tailored to provide business advice that is very much needed in these kinds of submissions. Drafting a well-argued and researched business plan that can attract government officials is our expertise. It also the key to your success when you are eventually on the ground establishing your Canadian Business.
Though the documentation and processing might prove difficult if you do it on your own, understand that there is light at the end of the tunnel when you move to a country with well-managed resources. Multiple opportunities can be the best step in the right direction for your business portfolio.
Working with entrepreneurs from many nationalities for so many years, we could identify that the vast majority of them will have similar characteristics, such as being:
Canada is looking for entrepreneurs who were blessed with these skill sets, business people willing to bring over to Canada their drive and enthusiasm and contribute to the local economy.
If you consider yourself an entrepreneur, you are welcome to board this journey with us. Contact us today for your business background assessment. Our consultants at CISdesk ensure that all your visa needs are processed easily and quickly, which will enable you to immigrate with ease.
Tags: Canada Business and Investors Visa | Entrepreneur Visa | Start a Business in Canada | Invest in Canada
Have you ever considered studying in one of the top 10 universities in Canada? There are multiple tertiary educational institutions in Canada and various student permits to study in the country. This is because Canada...Read More
Imagine you are now working in Canada, earning double or triple what you make now in your own country, and living the dream. Canada’s Working Holiday Visa is your gateway to a two-year adventure in the...Read More